HOME FUNSTOP INSTACAM SUPER BOOTH SNAPSHOT CONTACT US
FLORIDA SUPERBOOTH PHOTO BOOTH
The SuperBooth Photo Booth lets you choose 1 of 9 virtual photographers who lead you through a six or nine-picture photo-shoot while offering tips on how to "Strike a Pose." Your photographer's guidance and encouragement are accompanied by a pulse-pounding sound track, flashing lights, and a built in wind machine that'll blow back your hair for that professional photo-shoot experience. SuperBooths are featured at Dave & Busters and they take photo-tainment to a new level! Open air kiosk or optional 6.5'x6.5' modular wall system fits up to 8 ppl at once! Click Here for Youtube Video Showing Super Booth in action on morning talk show.
Dimensions: 77"H x 30" x 32", requires 1 standard 20 amp circuit
• 32" LCD Touch Screen
•LED sound activated lighting
•Canon t3 DSLR camera with moving camera head
•3 speaker sound system with subwoofer
•Large 6x8 prints
•Templates can be customized
•Social media options with email capabilities
Click Here for our Optional Photo Booth Enclosure
We have the latest model of the SuperBooth with the newest software and we have all of the virtual photographers installed. There are several new virtual photographers coming out soon!
Why should you rent your Superbooth from us?
We own all the photo booths listed on this website and we don't work from a rolodex like many online florida
photo booth companies. We look at every one of your guests as a future client.
Our SuperBooth is transported under a customized, padded, double layer cover to keep it in new condition.
The large 6x8 photos can be customized to match your theme or colors. We use the optional Moss Modular wall system to enclose our SuperBooth. Moss is the premiere manufacturer of modular wall systems used at corporate tradeshows.
We can even custom wrap the wall system with your graphics or logo.
Custom Photo Booth Wrap Samples
Custom Photo Booth Template Samples
In addition to personalized photo prints, you can also customize the virtual photographer videos by adding your own photos. You can even add a bubble machine that automatically turns on/off during the photo session.
All Photo Booth Rentals Include:
Commercial Grade Photo Booth, Photo Booth Attendant, Photo Booth Props (Hats, Sunglasses, Boas, Signs), Digital Master Copy of all Photos, Free customized logo or template design, optional Photo Booth enclosure, and relocating your photo booth from your cocktail hour location to the main party room (if needed).
Did You Know?
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend less time with you AFTER you book them. These companies focus more on quantity than quality.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and you'll get a better party! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties telling us they wished they followed this one!
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do a little homework and decide for yourself. Educated consumers are our best customers!
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put one-liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Photo Booth with a great price, but if they set up a cheaper Photo Booth there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists a "Photo Booth". If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service verify they own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they know what they know what they're talking about.
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Booths then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions about the booth like, "What size prints does the booth print?" and "Does the Photo Booth upload photos to Facebook oir other social media?" If the person answering the phone doesn't know the answers to those types of questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company.
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Many companies just hire other companies and add on an additional profit for themselves. Why not hire us directly? Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Many DJ Companies that offer Photo Booths work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on it. (Along with a higher price tag!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charge, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Question: Are the pictures of the Photo Booths shown on your website the Photo Booths we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-11 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 11?
Answer: No, we would arrive at 5:30 pm so we are set up apx. 1 hour before the party starts. We do not believe in setting up for your event 5 minutes before it starts b/c this is unprofessional and it stresses everyone out, including us!
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. Our staff know they are not one of the guests! They will not stand around and eat or drink your food. Our attendants are clean cut and wear black collared shirts. We can also customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the Photo Booths shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our Photo Booths and therefore can give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your Photo Booths?
Answer: Yes, all of our Photo Booth rentals include an attendant. Our attendants assist your guests in using the photo booths and encourage them to add photos to your scrapbook so it is full by the end of the event. They also make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our Photo Booths into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
How do you compare to the competition?
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and we'll prove it! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! If you see another company with similar Photo Booths they most likely copied us! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! We focus on the product before the profit!
We use the same photo booths you find at amusement parks and game centers. (ex. Disney World, Dave & Busters)
- We can customize or combine any of our Photo Booths to fit your theme or budget.